Sleepy Sheep

The knitting, literary, musical, and other miscellaneous adventures of one sleepy sheep.

Monday, January 01, 2007

WW and goals

Happy New Year! Bunnie bunnie.

We brought in the new year at the Franke's house. It was so nice to be with our friends for the beginning of 2007. John Moore and I did not elope. We will have to find another time to escape. :) The Franke's are the best hosts and I speak for everyone who knows them, they will be missed in Dallas.
On Saturday I went to the Woolie Ewe's sale. I purchased two pressies for my secret pal for Christmas. Sally, I promise I will send it soon. I purchased some new yarn for two scarves that came in the Little Box of Scarves that Chris gave me for Christmas. He did a VERY good job this year. I did not knit today, but I created something just the same. My dear friend Anne gave me a datebook kit from Paper Source for Christmas. She also gave me a beautiful box of burgundy colored, letterpress notecards. Back to the date book, I put together my 2007 planner tonight with the help of Olive. (She is a good helper.) It turned out really well. I will post a picture tomorrow; it is currently sitting between the weight of Mr. Nichols' Texas History book and several Hemmingway novels, a book on Lofts, and a book on the Holocaust in cinema.

So on to some goals for 2007.
  1. Applyfor (and hopefully find) a new job.
  2. Less of me in 2007.
  3. Quality time at YMCA.
  4. Be creative every day.
  5. Be the best person I can be each day.
  6. Knit and spin more.
  7. More positive attitude about work and maybe everything in general. But I have a feeling that the everything in general will shift with positivity at you know where.
  8. More time with family.

I had not thought to use my blog as an opportunity to track meals, weigh ins, frustrations, and celebrations, but I am going to try to use it that way. I ate really well at IHOP this morning and hope to continue to do so for as long as it takes. I have a major event on February 9 and would like to have a fantastic new ensemble as a reward for staying on track. I will work to create a goal structure in the next week to entice me to lose more.

It is going to be a good year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home