Sleepy Sheep

The knitting, literary, musical, and other miscellaneous adventures of one sleepy sheep.

Monday, January 15, 2007

sp9


I have a wonderful Secret Pal. Last week I received a delicious chocolate bar and a fantastic copy of Wendy Knits. She seems so great. She is a spinner and I think she is closer to home than I could have ever guessed. I hope that I get to meet her at some point.


I have been a bad secret pal. Between Christmas, the closing of van Gogh, and the opening of Matisse, I have not sent a package for December. But it is wrapped and ready to go to England tomorrow. I had some great help on this one...

Tomorrow's goals: Go to gym. Avoid stress at work. 8 glasses of water. Stick to WW. Mail packages.

3 Comments:

Blogger The Rocket Scientist said...

Yeah! You should have gotten your final pressie today!

3:45 PM  
Blogger The Rocket Scientist said...

And since blogger isn't letting me do what I want, I guess I should give you more-

Jennifer
jennanndavis@gmail.com
itisrocketscience.typepad.com

3:45 PM  
Blogger Sateen Dura-luxe said...

Don't beat yourself up about the H2O, it ain't always so great.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070123/ap_on_re_us/water_intoxication_1

3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home