Sleepy Sheep

The knitting, literary, musical, and other miscellaneous adventures of one sleepy sheep.

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Prairie Sadness

I have come to the world of Brown Sheep's Prairie Silk too late. They are going to stop manufacturing the lovely yarn because silk is very expensive right now. The colors are so rich. And it is really soft - soft enough to wear against your skin. I'm tempted to grab up as much as I can before it disappears. I am thinking perhaps woven scarves and knit caps for Christmas gifts. But it takes four to six skeins for a scarf and at least three for a hat.

In other news, I am so loving the new Radiohead. Once again, a fine release from one of my all time favorite bands.

And I was asked today to write a review for the new Nick Drake boxed set. I'm quite honored really. I'll link it when it's published.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home