Sleepy Sheep

The knitting, literary, musical, and other miscellaneous adventures of one sleepy sheep.

Monday, September 24, 2007

Just got home from the Rangers game versus the Anaheim/LA Angels. I really need to learn the correct city they represent. The Rangers won! Yea!!! And my friend Upstairs Patrick and I were able to catch up, eat poorly, and grieve the loss of one of our favorite players, Eric Gange (pronounced Gahn-yay.) Anyway, perhaps he will come back to Texas soon. Perfect night.

I received an email from my friend who the Croc Scarf is for. She sent me a picture of this scarf...



Wonder if this is a hint? I wonder if a black and dark grey would work as well? This could be a really great Christmas gift for my sister too. And Nico. And Sateen. And....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home