Sleepy Sheep

The knitting, literary, musical, and other miscellaneous adventures of one sleepy sheep.

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Thursday's work day is coming to a close. I am thinking that the small cashmere wrap that I am finishing for the Rose's baby may need to be quickly re-knitted. It seems that the Crystal Palace 2 that I am using probably should have been a 3. Or maybe even a four. So I may just cut my losses, finish this one for a preemie charity, and begin again.

Also, I must stuff my grey felted sheep and send him to Dr. Preston for some good company.

Other projects on needles:
1. cap and booties for Amelie Sunshine Marks. (newest cousin.)
2. cap and booties for Lacy's soon-to-be born baby boy.
3. something lovely for new baby girl, Emerson, child of college friend, Janessa.

When did everyone decide to have kids at the same time?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home