Sleepy Sheep

The knitting, literary, musical, and other miscellaneous adventures of one sleepy sheep.

Friday, September 01, 2006

bunnie. bunnie.

I must admit to being a slightly superstitious girl. First on the month. First of each month one must say rabbit, rabbit. I say bunnie, bunnie. I can't imagine that it makes a huge difference. Anyway, I must also admit that since I established this seemingly silly tradition, my life has markedly changed; most of the time for the better. So bunnie. Bunnie.

I have also found a delightful poster that I must purchase.

http://www.allposters.com/-sp/Little-Miss-Sunshine-Posters_i1687072_.htm

It is such a great reminder of one of the best movies I have seen in a very long time. And perhaps, it will remind me to check on my Scottie named Olive who might be nibbling on my slippers or something worse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home